Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thought Bubble



I'll be at Thought Bubble in Leeds this weekend. As well as signing anything you bring along, I'll also have plenty of copies of the Criminal and Incognito hardcovers, the first Fatale trade and the Scene Of The Crime hardcover. Maybe a few other books if I can fit them in the car. I'm happy to sketch in those books and any you bring along, but I've decided I'll no longer do sketches of other people's or other companies' characters. So no Wolverine or Batman or whatever. For the forseeable future,  I'll only be doing sketches of characters I have some stake in from now on. I've spent years drawing sketches of Batman or X-Men or Constantine or Marvel Zombies and I just want to concentrate on my own stuff for a while.

Of course, after sitting twiddling my thumbs all weekend because no one wants a sketch now, maybe I'll have a change of heart when I do a con next year, but I don't think so.

4 comments:

Giovanni Valletta said...

I really wouldn't care which character it is as long as I could get a sketch from you, man.

I love your characters either way so that's fine by me if I see you at a con.

pete doree said...

Wish I could come this year but it just ain't practical, mebbe next time. Say hi to Duncan & Charlie and hopefully the Kids of Rec Rd can get together in the new year ( as we discussed )!

pete doree said...

And can you pick me up a copy of the thought bubble anthology?!! Thanx

David Holman said...

Wish I could make it too,but have a good one Sean:)