Friday, July 06, 2007

Free Comics!


I've been sorting out my comics in preparation of moving house in a few weeks and I've just got too many drawn by me. The complimentary copies of comics I've drawn sure mount up, so I've decided to give some away free to anyone in the UK. I'll have to charge £1 postage and packing per comic but the comics will be signed and in near mint condition. Please note, I don't have copies of everything I've drawn so just email me from this blog with what you'd like and I'll let you know if I still have a copy. Trades and hardcovers are not included in this offer! I do know that I'm out of copies of Criminal #1...
Don't be cheeky and ask for full runs of anything, this is just for filling any gaps you may have...
Also, I don't have any Marvel Zombies comics. Actually I'm not sure if I have spares of anything I've drawn for Marvel...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame that doesn't send to spain.

big ups for your work.

Anonymous said...

Whoa that sounds brilliant, What do i need to do ?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sean , The comic arrived to-day, very kind of you.
I'll have to give Criminal an extra special plug !!!
(You might have realized, from the address, for my sins, I own a comic shop.)
Best, Graham,
American Graffiti.

Steve Beaumont said...

damn! this'll teach me to take assignments away from home!
have I misse dthe boat on this one or can I still claim one?
how do I go about getting one?
I'll drop you an e-mail with my details on. hope I'm not too late.